Cypress Ridge Community Halloween Parade



Being that we live in an active community, our Cypress Ridge social committee put on a little Halloween parade last weekend through our neighborhoods leading to one of our parks. I suppose it was a nice way to just allow us parents to feel better about spending money on costumes that the kid's will wear once for a couple of hours. hehehe...
That is, unless you are as fortunate as I was this year with Kylie who decided to wear one of her new dress-ups so that she could be "Barbie and the magic of Pegasus"!
Eric, was one of the cutest m&m's I ever saw! =) (hmmm, you think i'm biased?? hee hee!) and though he refused to wear the white bootie covers over his shoes, and only wore the white gloves until the novelty of them wore off...his little head poking out of that m&m costume was just too cute for me to bear! Strangely enough, he also threw a FIT when I tried to take the costume off, wearing it for several hours after the parade had ended until dinnertime when i INSISTED he take it off! Anyway, just a preview for the upcoming halloween.

3 Comments:
at what point do the costumes constitute child abuse?
hey, it's also interesting that both kids have a crooked smile to the right. kinda cute.
oh c'mon tan, you know you just wanna eat him up! hehehe...
besides, as i said before, he seriously LOVES his outfit! =D
Post a Comment
<< Home